1. Hand-Appliqued & Hand-Quilted (kits & others)
2. Hand-Appliqued and Machine-Quilted
3' Machine-Pieced & Hand-Quilted
4. Crib Quilts - Whole-cloth or Embroidered
5. Whole-Cloth Quilts
6' Mixed Categories - appliqued & pieced
7. Mini-Quilts (20' or less)
8. Christmas Items
9. Quilted Clothing
10. Group (worked on by 2 or more quilters)
11. Children's (up to 12 years)
12. Hand-Pieced & Machine-Quilted
13. Machine-Pieced & Machine-Quilted (Short-Arm)
14. Machine-Pieced & Machine-Quilted (Long-Arm)
15. Crib Quilts- Machine or Hand-Pieced
16. Pre-Printed Quilts (all)
17. Cross-Stitch or Embroidered Quilts
18. Quilt Tops
19. Wall Hangings
20. First Quilts
21. Miscellaneous (purses, totes, casserole covers, placemats, pillows, etc.)
22. Novelty (theme only)
23. Heritage Quilts
Each participant can only enter one quilt per category.
If quilt has previously won a ribbon in the Blount County Quilters Guild
Quilt Show, it cannot be entered again.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
OCTOBER 25 & 26, 2013
1225 PALISADES PARKWAY
9:00 AM -- 4:00 PM
Scissors and knife sharpener on site.
All quilters are invited to enter.
NEW ENTRY TIME:
ENTRIES ACCEPTED WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 9 AM - 2 PM.
Due to limited space, only one entry per category. Cannot enter quilts that have previously won a ribbon in our quilt show.
SPONSORED BY BLOUNT COUNTY QUILTERS' GUILD
FOR INFORMATION CALL:
Karen Thrasher, Chairperson,(205)-559-3932
Suzanne Fornaro Publicity (205)-429-1129